Wednesday, December 19, 2012

7 Days Till Christmas

Another night of no sleep.  Or I should correct myself, a night of sleep that didn’t start until 4:30am and therefore for me ended at 6:30am when Oliver was up.

Bella actually continued sleeping until noon. 

Today was supposed to be Bella’s holiday party at school.  I was in charge of creating a craft for all the kids to do.  The previous night I had put together some “woodland trees”.

IMG_0335

Except, Bella didn’t go to class today, and since she slept through the whole thing, I wasn’t even able to drop them off for the kids at school.  I was assured they came up with something else to do and had a wonderful time at their party.

Oliver helped me decorate one this morning.  I guess the rest will have to be boxed up for next year.

IMG_0338

I’m still terribly tired, but luckily Bella seems to be doing a little better, especially since she finally got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment