Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Crack

I believe this is also a type of food, but for us it has a different meaning.

My goal today was to put away the Christmas stuff.  Oliver didn’t take a long nap, so I was trying to put stuff away while he was up.

IMG_0463

First he managed to grab one of Bella’s hair tie bags and dump them all over the floor.

IMG_0464IMG_0467

Then he proceeded to “play” with Bella.  Which is a form of wrestling/hugging her.

IMG_0462

Some days she doesn’t mind it.  Today she didn’t want anything to do with him.  I think she was upset that her alone time with mom was cut short.

This little boy can’t stop pulling down his pants and diaper.  I’m not sure if it itches him, or what is going on, but he constantly does it.

Therefore giving you the “Christmas Crack”.

IMG_0461

And because of the Oliver antics I had to cut short my idea of getting things put away.  To be finished when he is asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment