Sunday, August 21, 2011

Design Sunday

I thought maybe on Sundays I would show you something I have made recently.  Mainly because I have actually gotten dressed, fixed my hair, and put on makeup for church, so I am more camera ready than other days.  That being said, there is no help for poses, a model I am not.  And maybe next time I should recruit Jesse to take my picture, so I don't have to use a strange place where the self timer works.

It's a long silk tank top, which I have been wearing with jeans for now; but I think it would look cute with leggings and a cardigan for the winter.  It's quite a wild print that I picked up at Joann's, and on sale the whole thing only cost me $7 and 2 nap periods worth of time (which is about 2 hours and that was mainly because I had to figure out how to add darts, translation work around my breastfeeding "girls").


In other news, I started a bigger project today which involves this room:

The hall/kids bathroom.  Now it just needs to be completed before we have guests staying with us, I think that gives us less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment