Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What comes next

So what does every women want to do as soon as she has a baby............lose the baby weight.  It's been a little warm outside so instead of walking, I have had to resort to using the elliptical at a very slow speed.  I also have a friend with me as I walk.
I am very jealous of the mothers that 3-4 weeks after giving birth are already in their pre-pregnancy clothes without having to do anything.  That is definitely not me, it's been almost six weeks out and even though I am close to my pre-pregnancy weight, I still have some extra stomach fat which is inhibiting me from wearing my old clothes.  This week I can finally start high impact workouts, so hopefully that will help.
We are hoping around this house we can stick to a workout routine and get more fruits and vegetables into our meals.  Only time will tell how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment