Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pictures

I have this blog, that I keep up to date, and with having a blog we take lots of pictures.  Problem is, I don't ever print out the pictures.  I got an offer from shutterfly the other day, for 200 free prints.  I figured I should jump on it while it's free.  It's been well over a year, almost 2 since I have really printed anything out.  Needless to say, this "free" project has taken me about 4 hours to complete.  Maybe I shouldn't wait so long between getting things printed.
Also, they really get you when they offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount.  I was all done picking out my 200 prints and then noticed that shipping was going to cost me $12, so basically if I picked out more things worth $18, then I would get free shipping.  And to me, it's worth it to actually get a product versus paying for shipping.  So more hours spent compiling a photo book, so I can get the free shipping.   At this point I'm not quite sure it's all worth it.  Remember yesterday when I said I had a messy house I was going to clean, needless to say I haven't gotten to it yet.

Onto a totally different subject.  I'm sure I have talked about how Bella always loves to cross her legs.  She used to do it more so at her ankles.  Now she has begun to cross them at the knees like a grownup.
I can't believe she's almost 4 years old.  Most times she still seems really young to me, but other times she can look so grown up.


No comments:

Post a Comment