Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Projects

If you can't tell from some of my lasts posts, it's been a little stressful around here with Bella teething.  I'm hoping we will be nearing the end of this current phase shortly as we have been dealing with it for over a week.  Regardless, Bella starts school tomorrow, so maybe that will cheer her up.

I have a long list of things I want to get done (and zero things have been accomplished this past week with Bella's current mood).

We have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks and I was hoping to recreate a look similar to the middle dress shown in this photo.

I would like to make a new Husker dress for Bella to support our team this fall.
I need to finish a bag I'm making for my sister.
I have some artwork to create for Oliver's room.

I still have artwork to create for Bella's room.
I bought some fabric to create some more tops for both Bella and myself.
I bought some fabric to make some boy t-shirts/onesies.
I bought some fabric to make new pillows for the family room.
And while I'm at it, I have some improvements to make to the fireplace wall in the family room.
We also bought paint for the cabinets and walls in the guest/kids bathroom.

Anyone else have a problem with buying most of the supplies for projects and then never finding the time to complete them.  I think with everything we have bought, we probably have enough to last us until the end of the year, but I'm sure we will add a few more things to our list before the year is over.

And might I add, this is just my list, and it doesn't include some more cooking I would like to do, and we can't forget taking care of the kids and the new workouts.

Well I just got one child down for a nap, and the other one is waking up to eat, so that's all the free time I have for the day.........these projects will just have to wait.

3 comments:

  1. Where is that wedding inspiration image from? I LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Source: stylemepretty.com via Kaley on Pinterest
    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete