Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Painted Cabinets

We have started work in the hall/kids bathroom.  Which for right now is painting the vanity cabinets black.  This weekend Jesse and I (mostly Jesse) will be tiling the bathroom.  Goodbye ugly blue sticky tiles.

As you can see, the cabinets used to be white.
Therefore the inside has been painted white.
What I can't decide is if I should leave them white or paint them black or do a pop of green color similar to this.
Except with our vanity, the doors are always shut, so it won't be visible unless you are going to be grabbing cleaning supplies or whatever random thing is stored underneath the sink.  Trying to decide if it's worth the work, although I think if I leave it white, it's just going to look unfinished.  So the main question is - black or green?

*Update*  I have been told by Jesse that the inside is not important, and for now it should just stay white.  I'll have to add a pop of color to another project in the near future, and lucky me I already know where that is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment