Friday, August 19, 2011

Stress

How does stress affect your life?  I eat.  I get headaches. I wish it was the other way around and when things got stressful I didn't eat, but let's just say it was the wrong time for Jesse to make brownies.  Usually I am the one with decent self control, but this week I have eaten most of the pan.  Yesterday I was reduced to asking Jesse to stop and get me a blizzard on his way home from work, which I informed him would be going upstairs with me into the bathtub where I would be taking an hour break from everyone as soon as he got home.  Better for me would have been taking a walk by myself when he got home, but the headache was screaming bathtub and my over stressed mind was screaming blizzard.

I think part of my additional stress is coming from breastfeeding, you see me and breastfeeding are just not getting along.  I will probably do a post on it coming soon, but for now I am going to stretch out the time between pumping, and if the milk dries up it dries up.  But it's one more thing I just don't have time for....again once I do the full posting you'll understand more.

I'm hoping that relieves a little bit from my day, and really hoping Bella starts feeling better soon.  I was up with her from midnight till 2am last night.  Oliver slept really well and didn't wake up till almost 6am, yes most nights he sleeps better than Bella.  Bella was teething last week, but I don't think she is teething anymore.  She still wakes up crying all the time, and is fussy a lot of the day.  I'm leaning towards an ear infection, so we have started treating for that.  Hoping that's it and we all get relief soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely a stress eater. More salty stuff than sweets though. You'll know I'm stressed if you see McDonald's or Burger King bags in my car. Woah. Total confession time. :)
    I would LOVE to be the "I'm so stressed I can't eat" kind of person. Pretty sure I would seek out stress then.

    ReplyDelete