Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Behind the scenes

If you were lucky enough to get on the blog early last Thursday morning you might have seen a post by Jesse.  I ended up taking it down, because someone spilled the beans about the next big project I have been working on.  His post will go back up once I finish, so if you missed it, it will be back. 

Here is some of the mess created by the big project.  It’s something I have wanted to tackle forever.  This is old upholstery fabric that has been taken off something???

IMG_0597

We have also been busy putting the finishing touches on this project. We thought we were done, and then decided we needed to do some more trim work. So it looks like one more weekend will be needed to complete the project.

IMG_0516IMG_0598

We are also getting more quotes and making a decision on our foundation repair.  Unfortunately we have to address this issue before we can start working on Bella’s bedroom.  And we really need to start working on Bella’s bedroom.

I’ve hinted that I might be starting something new.  It’s all pending on my finishing the big project shown above.  I’m hoping to launch this new venture at the beginning of February.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment