Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bella

I complain a lot about raising Bella.  I often think “woe is me” and “why me”.

IMG_0570

I have lots of hard decisions to make.  And even harder decisions to make in the future.

IMG_0576

But as often as I think about myself, I do think even more about Bella.

IMG_0577

Why was Bella chosen to be like she is?

IMG_0579

Why does she have to observe and watch life happen around her when she can’t participate?

IMG_0583

What must it be like to have no one understand what you want, what you need, or what hurts?

IMG_0585

Bella has to trust in us completely, to make all the right decisions for her, because she will never be able to.

IMG_0586

And I do think we are lucky to have Bella.

IMG_0590

And I think Bella is lucky to have us.

IMG_0572

Because even though it’s hard.

IMG_0574

I love my daughter and I try to do the very best for her.IMG_0594

And in this world, I’m not sure everyone else would do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment