Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Single Parent

Yesterday I was a single parent.  Jesse was up with Oliver in the morning, but from 7am till they went to bed, I was in charge. 

I take care of them pretty much everyday.  But rarely do I have to take care of them all day long and then also feed them dinner, get them both baths, and put them to bed. 

On top of that, Bella was not having a good day.  She was pretty much fussing and crying all day long.

IMG_0003IMG_0007IMG_0004IMG_0005

Some people have spouses who play weekly sports, do weekly poker nights, work late hours, etc.  I’m lucky because Jesse doesn’t do that.  I know he would like to do it, but it’s the sacrifice he makes to help out around here.

And I’m thankful.  A few days here and there I can do, but to be a single parent all the time.  That has got to be the hardest job EVER.

Although I still have hope that someday it will get easier and we can have more freedoms to do activities again that we enjoy!

small_frazzled mom

No comments:

Post a Comment