Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bus Drivers

I just wanted to take the opportunity to talk about Bella’s bus drivers.  All the bus drivers and bus helpers have been wonderful with her.  They always say hello and goodbye to her, every single time, even though she can’t answer them.  I don’t think they are taught or told to do this, I just think they do it.

I believe most of the bus drivers do not live around here.  I always wonder what they think when they pull up to our house.  If they think we are spoiled because we live in a “bigger” house and I’m home to be able to get Bella on and off the bus.  Or maybe they think we don’t have it so easy because we do have Bella.

Regardless of what they think on the inside.  They really are some of the nicest people to Bella and we really do appreciate them and the hard work they do with such a cheerful attitude!

017

No comments:

Post a Comment