Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Preschool Picture Day

I was complaining yesterday how I had a million things to do and no energy.  Well I did manage to get one thing done, and that was make a run to Target, big surprise I actually got the shopping done. I needed to get Bella a new outfit for picture day today.

We sent her off to school this morning sporting all new clothes and even new shoes.

033036

Bella was tired this morning, I had just woken her up about 10 minutes prior to taking her picture.  I figured I might be able to get another round of pictures in when she made it home from school.  But of course she came home in her extra outfit, which means she peed her pants.  I’m not even sure if she was still wearing her new outfit when pictures were taken.  I guess I will find out shortly when I get the preview prints.  So I’m glad I did take the picture this morning, even if Bella wasn’t totally up for it, and we had quite a few photo bombers.

032034

No comments:

Post a Comment