Monday, August 27, 2012

It was wedding time

Our good friends got married this past weekend, Congrats Dana and Mel.  I thought I would share a few pictures from the reception.

Mel&Dana weddingMel&Dana wedding1Mel&Dana wedding2Mel&Dana wedding3

Mel&Dana wedding4

photo (28)

Do you ever look at pictures and only notice the bad things about yourself.  Let’s go through some of these again.

Mel&Dana wedding1Mel&Dana wedding2Mel&Dana wedding4

And lastly this was a wedding picture from a couple of years ago.  This is a great picture for Jesse’s college buddies, but I can’t stand that I was holding my purse (awkward!!) and the dress probably should have been retired since I had gained 20 pounds since first buying it back in college.

Paul wedding

Don’t you just love awkward pictures of yourself, especially with all the different social media options!!

No comments:

Post a Comment