Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Off to Preschool

Again.

Bella misses the mark to go to Kindergarten by 2 weeks.  So she will be going to preschool for her 4th year (being that she started when she was 2 years old).  Her first day is tomorrow.

I really wanted to make her something for her first day of school.  I had it in mind to make her a little skirt like the one below, but maybe change the wiener dog into a Labrador retriever.  In case you are in the sewing world and want to purchase this pattern…you can buy it here - etsy pattern.  I have no affiliation with this person, I just thought the applique was cute.

girls applique skirt

But of course my sewing room looks like this.

002003

I haven’t made it out to buy her anything new either.  So I guess the poor kid is going to have to wear something she already owns.  And I’m sure no one would have known if I didn’t announce it to everyone on the blog.

P1050627

002

003

Bella at preschool Age 5…………..coming tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment