Monday, August 20, 2012

Project Desk

The craft room/guest bedroom is almost done.  As far as the projects go.  I wanted to give you a little sneak peak on the desk/work table we created.

We found these cabinets on the curb, ready to be thrown away from one of our neighbors.  We asked them if we could take them off their hands, and sure enough they ended up in our basement.  Where they camped out for 4 months.  They were unpainted wood, and I believe I primed and painted them back around Memorial Day weekend.

005

001

Jesse work changed offices back in June and we found ourselves with some more free office furniture.  One of the things we scored was a piece of stain grade plywood countertop.  So last weekend I stained it, and we brought it up to create our new custom desk.

008

Not bad for free!  Now I have the rest of the week to get this room in order before it needs to be used on Friday.

002

No small feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment