Thursday, August 16, 2012

Morning Rush

This post should be about Bella’s first day of school today.  We will get to that.  But first we have to lead up to it.  Here was our morning:

6:15am – Oliver wakes up.

6:45am – Oliver is already wanting to go outside, and screaming because I won’t let him.

7:00am – Bella is still sleeping, I get dressed, Oliver is still screaming downstairs because he wants to go outside.

7:15am – Oliver and I go outside.  He is immediately happy and roaming around the yard.  He likes to drag sticks around and poke them into the ground.

7:30am – We head inside, Bella is stirring, so I decide to get her up and dressed and take everyone for a walk.  It is a very muggy and sticky morning.

8:30am – We get back home and get breakfast for Bella and Oliver.  Bella isn’t really eating too quickly, she seems to still be tired.

9:30am – Bella and I are heading to school for her first day orientation.  Bella is not thrilled I am taking her picture….can you tell?

001003008009010011

She pretty much refuses to look at me.

I’ll admit I’m a little worried about Oliver’s wanting to go outside as soon as he is awake.  It’s not really going to be feasible when I actually have to get Bella ready for school every morning by 8am.

If only the dogs were more reliable babysitters!!

1 comment:

  1. New outfit or not, she looks adorable, and I love her pink shoes.

    ReplyDelete