Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mid Week Wrap Up

I’ve done it again.  I’ve been gone.  It’s just something about this summer, and maybe a little to do with having two busy kids around.

The beginning of the week myself, Bella and Oliver headed to Nebraska to see my parents.  The kids did great on the drive.  Towards the very end of the trip they were getting a little anxious so we turned up the radio jammin to some rap songs.

002

The next day we headed back on the road to see Great Grandma Alda.

This is our all done face, and we had just started with the pictures.

009

We seemed to think it was funny to fight getting into Great Grandma’s lap.

010018

Then the kids stayed in Nebraska while I headed back to KC to work on the house.

Jesse and I have been busy painting, stripping wallpaper, drywall mudding, sanding, more painting, more painting, more painting….I think you get the idea.

019020021

Well it’s time to hit the bed so we can get up early and start getting more things done around here while the kids are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment